Thank you for considering Kingswood Academy Primary and High School as an option for your child’s education.
Both the Application Document and the Method of Payment of Fees Documents MUST be returned to the school.
- An unabridged birth certificate or proof of application
- A clinic card
- Proof of address (Only original rates, electricity and levy account or your lease/deed of sale will suffice.)
- A copy of the most recent school report.
- Applications from non SA citizens require a study permit.
- Mothers ID copy
- Fathers ID copy
If you would like to enrol your child at Kingswood Academy, you need to fill out an application form, which can be downloaded from the website or obtained from the visiting of the school or online Application. It is advised to apply for admission as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment
The cost will be determined by distance, we provide safe transport with minimal cost, Parents who agreed to use school transport need to follow school transport rules and regulations
- Both parents must sign transport agreement.
- Please contact school Administrator for more information:
TRANSPORT IS AVAILABLE IN THESE AREAS
- Kagiso, krugersdorp/west, tshepisong
- Randfontein, witpoortjie, green hills and other areas
Events for February 2021
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events