Entry requirements for the school.
Thank you for considering Kingswood Academy as an option of your child’s education. Please note: Kingswood Academy is a section 21 school which requires payment of fees. School fees are a statutory debt. The following documentation must be attached to the application forms before it can be fully processed:
- An unabridged birth certificate or proof of application
- A Clinic card
- Both parents ID Both the application Document and the method of payment of Fees documents must be returned to documents
- Proof of address (only original rates, electricity and levy account or your lease/deed of sale will suffice) (Grade I applications require a copy of your Grade R account).
- A copy of the most recent school report
- Applications from non SA citizens require a Study permit