VISION & MISSION STATEMENT
To become a well trusted educational brand and institution in South Africa.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
”We aim for all our learners to achieve their educational goals and to become lifelong learners. We also aim for the experience of the school to be an enjoyable time of personal development. In this way, we equip our learners for a changing world and we will contribute towards the future of South Africa”.
ACHIEVING THE SCHOOL MISSION
KINGSWOOD ACADEMY will fulfil its mission by:
- Understanding the educational and training needs of all the people we serve.
- Responding to its client needs flexibly and imaginatively.
- Building partnerships to further the school’s mission.
- Working with and for the business community
- Welcoming and inducting all learners to the school.
- Setting high targets and monitoring them for all aspects of the school’s performance: for example: high pass-rates, attendance, examinations and value for money.
- Becoming a leader in South Africa in the educational use of informational technology for learners and staff.
- Recognizing in our tutorial and support systems that the school is often a period of transition for learners and that young people and adults have different needs.
- Developing a network of links for learners and staff with the outside world, particularly with employers.
- Ensuring our learners and staff develop the skills to be independent lifelong learners.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
The school prides itself in maintaining high levels of integrity for its staff and learners. These are regulated by a strict code of conduct to help promote high levels of professionalism. At Kingswood Academy, the interests of our learners are viewed as sacred. Learners are our customers and we assure them undivided loyalty, goodwill.
With our carefully selected and compassionate teaching staff, we provide a firm foundation for learners to further their studies in higher institutions of learning locally and globally.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
As a school we believe that
- All students can learn.
- Learners are the school of the educational process.
- Learners learn best in a safe, orderly, and inviting environment.
- Learners must have competent educators, principals, and support personnel.
- Learners should have equal access to learning opportunities.
- Learners have the responsibility to be active learners.
- Curriculum and instruction should meet the needs of all learners.
- Education is a shared responsibility of home, school, and community.
- Parents’ involvement and volunteer services support and enhance the teaching and learning process.
ARE YOU INTERESTED? APPLY NOW